Support Local Farms

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back in Town Sorry for the delay


Just saw this and wanted to share the internet in real time!
Click the image to open the interactive version (via http://pennystocks.la).

I'm finally back in town sorry for the delay on updating but here are some great pics of the trip

Starting Fist with NASA in Huntsville, AL



Look Mom I'm an Astronaut!

One of the Rocket Engines, I forget which one this one was
 Ah  Now I remember it was the Saturn F-1 Engine hehe
 Different tests and rockets that NASA Played with



 Rear section of Saturn 5 Rocket
 Moon Cruiser
 Veterans Memorial in Huntsville, AL  I really enjoyed this because was really well done and care was given into every detail. Unfortunately some of the pics didn't turn out so this is what all I have that are "worthy".






 Rainbow in Arizona as I was passing through
 "Magic Rays of Sunshine that shine down when you're feeling blue"!

No comments:

Post a Comment